Worldwide CATI surveys
AMR has up to 70 CATI stations, headquartered in Duesseldorf, Germany. The city itself is a melting pot of cultures, and our native speaking executive field force even more so. But the best part is our ability to execute CATI studies with our own resources. Through continuous training, monitoring and coaching of our international executive interviewer field, we guarantee the highest level of data collection quality. Our clients benefit from coordination and data delivery from a single source that they can trust.
Our staff is completely up to date on all statistical selection procedures and data collection methods. We provide individualized service according to your specific needs and collect as well as analyze data for you, both offline and online.
Work With Us
Send your request and we will reply within 24 hours. We also provide consultancy for your research project to ensure that your research needs are handled with the attention it deserves.
Social & Political Research
Election polls for political parties, Exit polls conducted on a regional and national level, as well as for the European Parliamentary elections.
Surveys for print and electronic media, Spiegel magazine, Handelsblatt, Rheinische Post, Marburger Volksstimme, Schwäbische Zeitung and diverse TV channels
Social research for Unicef, National Suicide Research Foundation, Greenpeace and diverse universities such as the University of Southern Australia Business School, University of Groningen, University of Leipzig, etc.
WE WOULD LOVE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR NEXT PROJECT
At AMR we are committed to ensure the highest quality of our studies by means of extensive data quality control from start to finish. In our day to day tasks, data protection plays a vital role.
- Comprehensive and regular training of interviewers
- Project briefings and debriefings throughout the fieldwork period
- Live call monitoring and screen sharing
- Track agent’s performance with call quality scoring
- Evaluate call recordings
- on-site project briefings
- periodic status updates
- survey controlling
- call backs on 5-10% of all interviews completed, if applicable, or live call monitoring by supervisors and team leaders
- continuous checks of the data sets with regards to completeness, questionnaire filters, quotas, duplicates, plausibility
- compliance with the provisions of regulation ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20252