Field Manager – Market Research (m/w/d)
for our CATI-Center in Düsseldorf
AMR is an international market research institute with a focus on “Operations” in the context of global data collection. As a specialist in international field services we offer from our center in Dusseldorf multi-country studies for top Fortune customers worldwide.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Field Manager at the earliest possible date. Experience in call center management in either outbound or inbound is desirable, but not necessary. Management of personnel with at least 3 years’ experience in a call center or of any other group (not necessarily a call center), is preferred. Also, a qualified graduate with a degree in social sciences, psychology or informatics are welcome.
As a Field Manager, you are responsible for:
- Assessment of interviewer candidates
- Job interviews
- Commissioning of interviewers
- Interview training
- Provide project management support to ensure data collection meets studies objectives. Monitoring and coordination of all schedules
- Project briefings,
- Monitoring of studies and successful implementation to ensure customer satisfaction in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 and 20252 standards,
- Involved in quota management and monitor field (progress, incidence, timeline, response rates)
- Troubleshoot issues with appropriate urgency and negotiate necessary changes
- Profitability of the respective studies
- Daily reporting to the management with the help of the NEBU system
You should be highly motivated and want to develop yourself, and in possession of the following skills:
- You have 3 years or more experience in personnel management
- You have a precise and careful working style
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- You are curious and have a broad horizon
- You can set priorities and identify significances
- You have very good language skills in German and English
- You are a team player with an independent way of working
We offer you the chance to work within a dynamic, international team. In addition, we offer varied job responsibilities with good prospects for development, training, and a collegial atmosphere with an attractive salary.
If interested, please forward your complete application documents in (German or English) including your possible start date and your salary expectations to Mr. Ulrich Buchholz (email@example.com).
Please note that we can only process applications that are sent to us either by mail or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received on another e-mail address will be deleted immediately and not processed! To process your application, we must store your data on our servers in Düsseldorf or on cloud servers in the EU. We assure you that we handle the data carefully, do not pass it on and only use it to process your application. Further information is available on our homepage under the link Data Protection.