Survey Programmer – Market Research (m/w/d)
for our CATI-Center in Düsseldorf
AMR is an international market research institute with a focus on “Operations” in the context of global data collection. As a specialist in international field services we offer from our center in Dusseldorf multi-country studies for top Fortune customers worldwide. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Survey Programmer at the earliest possible date. Good Knowledge of HTML, Excel, MS Office Suite and IT processes are basics. Experience in market research is preferable as well as fundamental knowledge of programming and a solid knowledge of SPSS and other data file types. Also, a qualified graduate with a degree in Computer Science or related field are welcome.
As a Survey Programmer, you are responsible for:
- Programming of the questionnaires for CATI / CAPI / WAPI on AMR`s NEBU program
- Review of screening criteria, plausibility, and routing
- Quality control of the questionnaires. Excellent analytical writing and presentation skills
- Translation overlays and adaptions
- Sample management
- Coding of open-ended questions
- Data processing and preparation (this includes the development of Excel macros and small utility programs)
- Preparation of summary reports and presentations
You should be highly motivated and want to develop yourself, and in possession of the following skills:
- Interest in market research
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (especially EXCEL & ACCESS)
- Languages (English & German)
- Knowledge of a programming language (Basic, Delphi, VBA). Aptitude with programming software (NEBU,
- Survey Monkey, Confirmit, Qualtrics) etc.
- Knowledge in Data Processing (tabulations, SPSS)
- Should preferably be accustomed to work independently and carefully, under time pressure.
- Must have strong analytical skills and a high level of commitment to complete your profile.
We offer you the chance to work within a dynamic, international team. In addition, we offer varied job responsibilities with good prospects for development, training, and a collegial atmosphere with an attractive salary. If interested, please forward your complete application documents in (German or English) including your possible start date and your salary expectations to Mr. Ulrich Buchholz ().
Please note that we can only process applications that are sent to us either by mail or to the following e-mail address: . Applications received on another e-mail address will be deleted immediately and not processed! To process your application, we must store your data on our servers in Düsseldorf or on cloud servers in the EU. We assure you that we handle the data carefully, do not pass it on and only use it to process your application. Further information is available on our homepage under the link Data Protection.