for our CATI-Center in Düsseldorf
AMR is looking for an experienced CATI Project Manager to manage global research projects for our German clients in the field of market and social research. From the development of the project scope to the data delivery, you will be responsible for the implementation of your own projects.
The foundation of our work is our team: every person in our team enjoys our trust. We work together to develop and implement a wide range of ideas, with short lines of communication. Now we are looking for another person who would like to research with us.
We are looking for project managers for our German clients – fluency in German is a basic requirement.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Independent execution of market research projects
- Calculation of quotations
- Project management and coordination (internally and with external partners)
- Quality control and data evaluation (SPSS, Excel)
- Financial responsibility at project level
- Maintenance and expansion of existing client relationships
- Acquisition of new customers
- University degree in the fields of communication or media sciences, psychology, social sciences, economics or a degree as a specialist in market and social research
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project management at a market research institute, including processing client enquiries and ensuring smooth delivery of results
- Methodological experience in CATI / MRX
- Strategic experience in business development and client retention
- Specific knowledge in one of the following areas: Market research, research methods, business sectors, statistics, SPSS
- 100% customer orientation
- Solid negotiation skills
- You enjoy conducting practice-oriented research and working on complex issues.
- You can communicate clearly, are able to work under pressure and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Perfect oral and written knowledge of the German business language is a basic requirement
What we offer:
- Permanent position in Düsseldorf, Germany (central location with spacious offices)
- Reasonable basic salary plus share
- Remote work from home possible
- Crisis-proof job in a company that has been in existence for 42 years
- Dynamic international team
- Well-known major clients with exciting projects
- Individual development opportunities
- Very good team cohesion and collegial environment
About AMR: AMR Advanced Market Research is a German research institute with 42 years of experience. From our headquarters in Düsseldorf, we have been conducting global market and social research since 1981. Currently, 15 people work in AMR’s core team, in addition to more than 600 interviewers.
Please send your complete application documents (PDF document in German or English) including a possible starting date and salary expectations to our Human-Resource-Team, email@example.com.
Please note that we can only process applications that are sent to us either by mail or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received on another e-mail address will be deleted immediately and not processed! To process your application, we must store your data on our servers in Düsseldorf or on cloud servers in the EU. We assure you that we handle the data carefully, do not pass it on and only use it to process your application. Further information is available on our homepage under the link Data Protection.