Senior Account Manager (m/w/d)
for our CATI-Center in Düsseldorf
AMR is looking for a senior account manager with significant experience in
- CATI / MRX
- Project management (handling client requests, guaranteeing smooth result delivery)
- Business development / sales /client retention
Further requirements are
- 100% client service mentality
- Solid negotiation skills
- Flawless business English language skills (oral and in writing)
Additionally nice to have, but not mandatory are
- German language skills
- A hybrid working mode: on-site when needed/wanted in Düsseldorf and possibility of remote working mode (after trial period and onboarding/training on-site in Düsseldorf)
Interested candidates please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What awaits you?
- You will support and advise customers on a project-related basis
- You will be responsible for quotation calculation, quotation preparation and quality control
- You will manage and coordinate projects (internal field capacities as well as external partners)
- You will be financially responsible at project level
- You prepare data with SPSS and Excel
What we offer your:
- Above average salary
- Large well-known clients with exciting projects
- Crisis-proof job in a company with 40 years of experience
- Dynamic international team
- Individual development opportunities within your job
- Team cohesion and collegial environment
What should you bring with you?
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in project management at a market research institute.
- You have a university degree in the fields of communication or media sciences, psychology, social sciences, economics or have a degree as a specialist in market and social research
- You have knowledge in the areas of market research, statistics and are familiar with SPSS
- You are confident in dealing with clients
- Fluent in German and English are desirable
We offer you the chance to work within a dynamic, international team. In addition, we offer varied job responsibilities with good prospects for development, training, and a collegial atmosphere with an attractive salary. If interested, please forward your complete application documents in (German or English) including your possible start date and your salary expectations to Mr. Ulrich Buchholz (email@example.com).
Please note that we can only process applications that are sent to us either by mail or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received on another e-mail address will be deleted immediately and not processed! To process your application, we must store your data on our servers in Düsseldorf or on cloud servers in the EU. We assure you that we handle the data carefully, do not pass it on and only use it to process your application. Further information is available on our homepage under the link Data Protection.